Father Jesus Christ
A selection of articles related to father jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Father Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Father Jesus Christ.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;...
New Testament >> John
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
Father Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Father Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Names and titles given to Jesus Christ in the Bible.
- with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.--r John z:~. ALPHA AND OMEGA, TIIE LOHD,THE ALMIGHTY.
- THE WORK OF JESUS CHRIST AS AN ADVOCATE,
- 1 John 2:1 - “And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” By JOHN BUNYAN, Author of “The Pilgrim's Progress.
- The Names, Appellations and Titles Given To: Jesus Our Lord and
- have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (KJV). Almighty. Rev 1:8.
- The Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ and His Apostles
- Father, his associations with the Twelve, and so on,.
Suggested News Resources
- Journeys of faith: Symbolism, deeper meaning draw man to Catholic church
- They strongly asserted their beliefs, from the trinity of God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, to the importance of baptism. “It takes you through, word by word, of what it means to be a Catholic,” he said.
- Country Preacher: Converting that ugly rust
- And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
- Pastoral Views - Embracing challenges of a changing society
- And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” So we must embrace the challenges of our changing society, staying focused knowing that the Father is with us.
- Are Multitudes of People Ineligible for Redemption?
- “We have an advocate with the Father-Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for OUR sins, and not only for ours BUT ALSO for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- It is the parents responsibility to introduce their children to The Lord Jesus Christ. (Proverbs 22:6).
- Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- but my Father who is in heaven.
- Who is Jesus Christ's father
- Jesus Christ's father is God the Father. Matthew1:18.
- Joseph, the foster father of Jesus Christ (WebBible™ Encyclopedia
- Joseph (the foster father of Jesus Christ). Meaning: remover or increaser. Joseph, the foster-father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Father Jesus Christ Topics
Related searchesp-47 thunderbolt p-43 lancer xp-47b
modding legal issues
mci accounting scandal amp bankruptcy
philosophy of hinduism
graham greene childhood