- Report: Son of Islamic Jihad founder jailed in Syria
- According to the report, the 20-year-old Ibrahim Fathi Shaqaqi was taken into custody from his home in the Al-Yarmouk refugee camp.
- Without a warning - A former 'Post' reporter recounts that dark night 20 years ago
- According to one senior officer, there were two elements to consider: the recent assassination (by Mossad) of Islamic Jihad founder Fathi Shaqaqi in Malta and the incitement by the far Right against Rabin.
- Have a Jihadi Christmas: Palestinian University Decorates Tree with Photos of
- Included are the founder of Hamas, Ahmed Yassin; the founder of Islamic Jihad, Fathi Shaqaqi; and Secretary-General of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), Abu Ali Mustafa.
- As Tough as Iron 5: Fathi Shaqaqi
- According to the book, “Fathi came from the first generation of immigrants to the occupied Palestine. Until 1984 when Palestine was officially occupied, his family lived in the Zarnouqa village near Yaffa.
Fathi Shaqaqi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fathi Shaqaqi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.