Fatty Liver Disease
A selection of articles related to fatty liver disease.
Original articles from our library related to the Fatty Liver Disease. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fatty Liver Disease.
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Fatty Liver Disease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fatty Liver Disease books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fatty Liver Disease - American Liver Foundation
- NONALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE (NAFLD)
- OBJECTIVES. ∎ To understand the pathophysiology of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). - The link between NAFLD and insulin R.
Suggested News Resources
- Should We Screen Children for Fatty Liver Disease?
- With the increasing rates of obesity in children, what are the current recommendations for screening for, and management of, fatty liver disease? The latest data suggest that 16% of children in the United States are obese and 32% are overweight.
- Ten Obesity and Fatty Liver Disease Fighting Tips
- Besides helping to keep extra weight off, these easy to incorporate suggestions also help defend against non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. by Nicole Cutler, L.Ac.
- Arbyrd man receives liver transplant
- His condition was caused by fatty liver disease, which runs in his family. Doctors said a liver transplant was critical to his survival, and he received his transplant Aug. 17.
- Sitting Too Long Ups Diabetes Risk: Study
- If you spend most of your day sitting -- even if you do make time for exercise -- you are still placing yourself at higher risk for chronic diseases like diabetes, obesity and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, according to new research.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease - MayoClinic.com
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, nonalcoholic causes, treatment of fatty liver.
- Fatty Liver Disease: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
- WebMD looks at fatty liver disease and its causes, symptoms, and treatments.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: 5 Tips for Treatment, Prevention
- Apr 10, 2009 What fatty liver disease is and how diet, exercise—and maybe even alcohol—can minimize symptoms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.