A selection of articles related to fatty substance.
Original articles from our library related to the Fatty Substance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fatty Substance.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Fatty Substance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fatty Substance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OTHER FATTY SUBSTANCES IN THE
- XLV. THE OXIDATION OF LECITHIN AND. OTHER FATTY SUBSTANCES IN THE.
- ON THE FATTY SUBSTANCE OBTAINED FROM THE TYPHOID
- the study of the fatty substance obtained from such ethereal ex- tract by evaporation of the solvent.
- Glossary of Animal Substances
- footwear, clothing accessories, upholstery * lecithin (E322)# fatty substance found in nerve tissues, egg yolk, blood and other tissues.
- The principal basic fatliquoring substances. A. Biological fatty substances.
- Blood cholesterol is a fatty substance found in the blood. Have you
- Blood cholesterol is a fatty substance found in the blood. Have you ever had your blood cholesterol checked? (Weighted Column Percents).
Suggested News Resources
- Fatty Substance Spills Into Mon River
- NEWELL, Pa. -- The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection is investigating the spill of a chemical from a water treatment plant into the Monongahela River that may be to blame for a fish kill. Officials at Henwil Corp.
- Ancient Egyptians Styled Hair Like 'Marilyn Monroe and Rihanna'
- Scientists discovered the presence of a gel-like fatty substance “being used to hold hair in place,” as well as an alluring array of 'dos that wouldn't be out of place on a modern-day red carpet.
- Amarin Heart-Drug Patent Application Rejected By US Patent Office
- The drug, code-named AMR101, would treat high levels of triglycerides, a fatty substance in the blood linked to risk for heart problems. Some observers have projected its annual sales exceeding $2 billion.
- Freedom 55 Ride To End MS Raises $46000 By Pledges & Corporate Sponsors
- Myelin is a fatty substance that insulates most nerves and helps speed up the communication between your brain and other parts of your body. Inflamation causes the nerves to break down and scar tissue forms in its place.
- Ancient Egyptians 'styled their hair with fat-based gel'
- When examined with light and electron microscopes, it became clear that the hairs of most mummies were coated with a fatty substance. "Once we started looking [for these], we found interesting hairstyles.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is the Fatty substance around some axons
- The fatty substance around ALL axons is called myelin. Myelin insulates the axons of nerons so that impulses can travel along the nerve.
- Fatty Substance Spills Into Mon River - Pittsburgh News Story
- Sep 1, 2011 NEWELL, Pa.
- Fat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chemically, fats are generally triesters of glycerol and fatty acids.
- Fatty hair - what to do about it?
- Hair roots come with sebaceous glands, which secrete a fatty substance called sebum. In fact, this sebum benefits the hair.
Fatty Substance Topics
Related searchesemerald culture and folklore
lee county florida demographics
dragon quest ii soundtrack
bipolar disorder medical marijuana
compact fluorescent light bulb