A selection of articles related to faunus.
Original articles from our library related to the Faunus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faunus.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bay: Correspondences
- Laurus nobilis spp. Folk Names: Baie, Bay Laurel, Bay Tree, Daphne, Greecian Laurel, Laurel, Laurier d'Apollon, Laurier Sauce, Lorbeer, Noble Laurel, Roman Laurel, Sweet Bay Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Aesculapius, Apollo, Ceres, Faunus,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Faunus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faunus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- RWBY's Third Season Brings Grimm Fairytale Darkness
- While Weiss wants to be a protector of all, she is, nonetheless, prejudiced against Faunus because of the terrorist attacks against her friends and family when she was growing up.
- Valentines for the 3 Phases of Love
- The pagan celebration of Lupercalia, in mid-February, was dedicated to Faunus, the Roman God of Agriculture, as well as to Rome's founders Romulus and Remus. One reference notes that in 496AD Pope Gelasius I declared Feb. 14 to be St.
- Valentine's Day: A History
- Saint Valentine's Day dates back to around 270 A.D. The holiday began as the Pagan holiday of Lupercalia, of festival dedicated to the Roman god Faunus (god of agriculture).
- Valentine's Day a big thing for some people
- Lupercalia was a fertility festival celebrated in mid-February honoring Faunus, the Roman god of agriculture. After all, nothing is more romantic than agriculture.
- InterCloud Systems, Inc. Announces $15 Million Credit Facility With Faunus
- SHREWSBURY, N.J., March 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterCloud Systems, Inc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
sling weapon kestrosphendone
meaning of dreams about owls
blood type social significance