A selection of articles related to faust movies.
Original articles from our library related to the Faust Movies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faust Movies.
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Faust Movies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faust Movies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INEZ KATHLEEN HEDGES
- Surrealism; Israel/Palestine Film; French Film and the German Occupation of. France, 1940-44.
- witches 2011 new format
- on witch-hunts, the Faust legend, and gender issues.
- Faust Curriculum Connections VAPA
- Research the use of the “The Jewel Song” and the Faust Opera in the 1911 novel , Phantom of the Opera, and subsequent film versions of the story.
Suggested News Resources
- Devil gets his due in Sokurov's 'Faust'
- Alexander Sokurov establishes the Grand Guignol tone of his “Faust” from the very start — with an extreme close-up of a corpse's penis. The ever-searching, overreaching Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faust (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Faust is the protagonist of a popular German tale who makes a pact with the Devil; the tale is the basis of many works.
- Faust (2000) - IMDb - Internet Movie Database
- Directed by Brian Yuzna. With Mark Frost, Isabel Brook, Jennifer Rope, Jeffrey Combs. A man sells his soul to the devil.
- I Was a Teenage Faust - Rotten Tomatoes
- Audience Reviews for I Was a Teenage Faust. View All. Occasionally amusing and a totally forgettable.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.