Fawzi Al Qawuqji
- A Refugee Returns Home: The Journey To My Roots
- The Arab village of Tarshiha was the primary military outpost for Fawzi al-Qawuqji and the Arab Liberation Army during the Arab-Israeli war in 1948.
- Israel Declares War on Stone-Throwers as Temple Mount Seethes
- Recall that the Arab military leaders Abdel Qadr al-Husseini and Fawzi Qawuqji were famous for torturing prisoners to death and mutilating their corpses. These are things that are not pleasant, and it's good that they aren't. What you are excusing and ...
- Book reviews: our pick of the best reads in 2016
- And if you're still up for more history, Laila Parsons' biography of Commander Fawzi Al Qawuqji – who has alternately been labelled an “opportunist” and a hero of Arab independence – will debut in August.
- BRENDAN O'NEILL: Yarmouk exposes callous double standards of ugly Israel bashers
- Few Palestine solidarity campaigners lose much sleep over the bloody expulsion of the PLO from Jordan in 1970 or the Tel al-Zaatar massacre in Lebanon in 1976, when around 2,000 Palestinians were killed by Lebanese forces. But they will talk endlessly ...
Fawzi Al Qawuqji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fawzi Al Qawuqji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fawzi Al Qawuqji Topics
Related searchesdouche slang uses
a form of torture
red lead preparation
list of shock sites last measure
program evaluation cdc framework