- Anlienisse Fearghoir | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Anlienisse Fearghoir and others you may know.
- pp20-30 Manx Note Book Vol ii 1886 - Manx Surnames Ch2 pt2
- FARGHER, or FARAGHER, contraded from Mac Fearghoir, 'Fearghoir's son.
- Full text of "The surnames & place-names of the Isle of Man. With an
- Fargher, or Faragher, contracted from Mac Fearg- hoir, ' Fearghoir's son.
Fearghoir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fearghoir books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszorro history of the character
qed popular usage
pope regalia and insignia
history of sushi etymology
surat shabda yoga