A selection of articles related to feast days.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Days. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Days.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Feast Days is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Days books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vanity Of A Saint's Feast Day
- It is another Valentine's Day. And like most festivities of this nature, the real intent is lost in vanity as those who celebrate see it as an opportunity to revel.
- Yisrayl Hawkins Announces Biblical Feast Days Are Being Kept Properly and
- The article lays scriptural groundwork showing where in the Bible it is commanded to keep these specific days and why. Yisrayl does not keep one guessing; he reveals what each ancient passage means with proof to back his points. He adds that the Feasts ...
- St. Joseph's Feast Day March 19 at Shrine in Stirling
- To honor St. Joseph on his Feast Day, The Shrine of St. Joseph in Stirling will offer two special masses on Saturday, March 19 in the Shrine Chapel, 1050 Long Hill Road in Stirling.
- Where did ISIS come from? The story starts here.
- Lewis Paul Bremer III had been known since birth as “Jerry,” a nickname to differentiate him from his father and grandfather and selected because he had been born on the feast day of St. Jerome.
- Randy Blaser: Celebrate St. Patrick's Day as if you are Irish
- For the Italian community, March 19 is St. Joseph's Day, a major feast day for Italians and for Catholics, probably more so than St. Patrick's Day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.