Feast Of Tabernacles
A selection of articles related to feast of tabernacles.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of Tabernacles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of Tabernacles.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Feast Of Tabernacles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of Tabernacles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Our World: The subversion of American Evangelicals
- Evangelical Christians from around the world wave their national flags along with Israeli flags as they march in a parade in Jerusalem to mark the Feast of Tabernacles . (photo credit:JNS.ORG).
- Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) Guide for the Perplexed, 2015
- 1. The US connection: Columbus Day is celebrated around Sukkot. According to “Columbus Then and Now” (Miles Davidson, 1997, p.
- What Is The Feast Of Tabernacles? Watch Live Stream Of Evangelical Christian
- feast of tabernacles Jewish worshipers draped in prayer shawls perform the priestly blessing during the Sukkot holiday at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Sept. 30, 2015.
- At The Intersection Of Time & Eternity: Feast Of Tabernacles
- The Jewish feast cycle and the Christian calendar each offer an on-ramp into the intersection of time and eternity.
- Christian Zionist Group to Rabbinate: Reconsider Feast of Tabernacles Critique
- JNS.org – The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ) expressed disappointment in a letter issued by Israel's chief rabbis describing the ICEJ's upcoming Feast of Tabernacles celebration in Jerusalem as a “spiritually dangerous” event that ...