Feast Of The Dead
A selection of articles related to feast of the dead.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of The Dead. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of The Dead.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Feast Of The Dead is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of The Dead books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- With 'Krisha,' a Director Finds a Cast He Can Relate To
- “Trey took a done-to-death subject and made it fresh and compelling,” Janet Pierson, the head of South by Southwest Film, where “Krisha” was first shown last March, wrote in an email.
- Where did ISIS come from? The story starts here.
- Lewis Paul Bremer III had been known since birth as “Jerry,” a nickname to differentiate him from his father and grandfather and selected because he had been born on the feast day of St. Jerome.
- How to keep seagrasses as happy as a clam
- As the bacteria feast, they leak sugars that nourish their clam, and the toxic sulfides are turned into harmless sulfates, lowering the toxic risks to seagrasses. MEADOW PALS An underwater meadow of dense seagrasses at ...
- Game Of Thrones season 5: what we learned from the Blu-rays
- Though we don't see him use it, the square of fabric on the front of Jaqen H'ghar's House of Black and White costume was designed so that he could put it over his face when dealing with dead bodies, also reflecting his use of disguises as the Faceless Man.
- Dead Man's Market and the Boy Gangs of Niger
- (Ziza says Big died, but I heard rumors he wound up in the hospital and left town once he healed.) After they finished, the gangsters returned to Kara Kara, where they celebrated with a feast of rice and beans, booze, and drugs.