Feast Of The Lemures
A selection of articles related to feast of the lemures.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of The Lemures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of The Lemures.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Feast Of The Lemures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of The Lemures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How The Ancient Romans Gave Us 'Bones Of the Dead' Cookies For Halloween
- It was also a festival for the dead, but honored the lemures, or the more dangerous spirits of people who died violent or untimely deaths. (Fun fact: lemurs were named after them because they were also considered scary and unlucky.
- Sailor Moon Newbie Recaps: Episodes 128 & 129
- The first ten or so minutes of this one are a mad visual feast, starting with Chibiusa's beautiful dream sequence starring a mysterious talking Pegasus. No wait, a unicorn ...
- From the Archives: How do you keep a 450-pound lion happy in a hurricane?
- What's going in here? Two brown lemurs. There's a colobus monkey in here, two patas monkeys, there's the guinons, there's the hedgehog, whatever it is.
- Doctor Who to Downton Abbey: Your complete Christmas TV and radio guide
- Like a giant tin of Quality Street, Christmas telly has something for everyone, be it Doctor Who (Christmas Day, BBC1, 6.15pm), Strictly Come Dancing (Christmas Day, BBC1, 5pm) or an Irish mammy being singed by her fairy lights in Mrs Brown's Boys ...
- 7 unforgettable Madagascan adventures
- Better known as Lemur Island, Nosy Komba is 25 minutes by boat from Nosy Be. On Nosy Komba, the local villagers "have turned their 5 000 black lemurs into an iconic photo op," writes Shelley Seid.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.