Feast Of The Passover
A selection of articles related to feast of the passover.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of The Passover. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of The Passover.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Feast Of The Passover is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of The Passover books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE FEAST OF PASSOVER
- To gain an awareness of the Jewish customs relative to the feast of Passover. A. Passover 7-feast is the first feast in the cycle that God ordained in Lev.
- The Passover Feast
- The Passover Feast. A prophetic picture of the atoning death Christ. The coming of the Messiah1 is the central theme of the Old Testament.
- PASSOVER AND THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD Pesach
- Pesach, or Passover, the Jewish feast celebrating the liberation from Egypt, occurs in the spring Pesach initiates the week-long Feast of Unleavened Bread .
- The Feast of the Passover Scripture readings: Exodus 12:1-13
- The Feast of the Passover. Scripture readings: Exodus 12:1-13; Colossians 2: 9 – 17. A sermon outline suitable for Communion Sunday.
- Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread in the Old Testament
- Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread is one of the annual appointed times, festivals, or seasons of the LORD.
Suggested News Resources
- Four year old pint sized preacher Kanon Tipton preaches 'red hot revival' videos
-  Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover.  When he was twelve years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom.
Suggested Web Resources
- Passover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In commemoration, for the duration of Passover no leavened bread is eaten, for which reason it is called "The Festival of the Unleavened Bread".
- The Feast of Passover
- The Feast of Passover (Exodus 12:1-28). The Passover meal was (and still is) held as an annual event in each Jewish household.
- Passover - Learn About the Bible Feast of Passover
- Learn all about the Bible feast known as the Passover Feast or Pesach.
- Feast of Passover - Feasts of Israel
- The Passover - the first of seven Feasts of the Lord is described and illustrated in detail at the Christ-Centered Mall.
- Proof Jesus Died Just Before the Passover Feast in 33 AD
- So clearly, Jesus died just prior to the Sabbath, and it was also a Sabbath that was a "high day" of the Passover feast week. What is a "high day"?