Feast Of Trumpets
A selection of articles related to feast of trumpets.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of Trumpets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of Trumpets.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Feast Of Trumpets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of Trumpets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blood Ties
- Pipes and trumpets and harps are played in pretty synchronicity—until the music is wiped out by a shock of military cannons. Each blast proclaims This! Is!
- The Feast of Trumpets
- Many Bible scholars believe that when Jesus DOES come back to rapture all believers and followers, it will be at the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets was and is a celebration of the harvest.
- Community church events scheduled
- PENN RUN — A pasta buffet will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the Penn Run Christian Outreach Center, 75 Grace Church Road, Penn Run.
- Lindsey Graham Changes Course: 'We May Have to Rally Around Ted Cruz'
- Republican Presidential Candidate, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) listens to an audience question during a town hall meeting campaign event at American Legion Post 48 on November 20, 2015 in Hudson, NH.
- From Harris to Hoffer, New England Philharmonic offers a varied feast
- The piece opens with a mambo that pulses in the distance, grinding against repeated woodwind figures. Elsewhere, snarling wind passages are interrupted by jazzy bursts from trumpets and trombones. The piece culminates in a shout-like chorus for brass ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.