Feast Of Trumpets
A selection of articles related to feast of trumpets.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of Trumpets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of Trumpets.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Meaning "the House of Horus". In early times seen as the sky-goddess and mother of Horus, in the New Kingdom she was merged with Isis to become the same deity. Already in the Old Kingdom her cult center seems to have been in Dendera. During the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Feast Of Trumpets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of Trumpets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS
- Objectives: • To identify some of the main components of the Feast of Trumpets.
- FEAST OF TABERNACLES - Creation Calendar
- Tabernacles (and the other Fall festivals) Today. There are some that believe that the feasts were all nailed to the cross.
- The Feast of Trumpets 2000 AD
- Jun 1, 2004 place Tishri 1, the Feast of Trumpets, two days after the. Molad?
- Rosh Hashanah – Feast of Trumpets
- Rosh Hashanah or the Feast of Trumpets is first of the fall feasts and is celebrated on the first day of the seventh month (Tishri 1).
- Rosh Hashanah -
- Rosh Hashanah is also known as Yom Teru'ah, the “Feast of Trumpets” (the name was changed during Talmudic times).
Suggested News Resources
- Response to Question 081111
- Has anyone heard that the conception of the Holy Spirit within Mary was December 25th., and Rosh Hashanah[feast of trumpets- in September was his true birth?I have been studying verification of this.
- Rose Publishing Releases Feast of the Bible DVD Series: Shows 4 Ways the
- At the feast of trumpets, "When trumpets blow, it is the trumpet of redemption," says Nadler. There will be a day when God opens the book of life because He is sovereign over all creation.
Suggested Web Resources
- FEAST OF TRUMPETS
- Biblical Christians refer to it as the Feast of Trumpets. It is the 5th of the Seven Feasts of Israel.
- Christian observances of Jewish holidays - Wikipedia, the free
- Jesus observed the Feast of Tabernacles or Festival of Booths in John 7:1-52.
- Feast of Trumpets - Feasts of Israel
- The Feast of Trumpets is the first of the fall feasts.