Feast Of Unleavened Bread
A selection of articles related to feast of unleavened bread.
Original articles from our library related to the Feast Of Unleavened Bread. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feast Of Unleavened Bread.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Feast Of Unleavened Bread is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feast Of Unleavened Bread books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PASSOVER AND THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD Pesach
- PASSOVER AND THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD.
- THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD
- To understand the customs surrounding the feast of unleavened bread in Jesus' A. The Feast of Unleavened Bread is the second feast in the 7-feast cycle.
- Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread in the Old Testament
- Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread is one of the annual appointed times, festivals, or seasons of the LORD.
- Passover Unleavened Bread &
- Feast of. Passover. Pesach.
- How to Prepare For Passover And The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- And The Feast of Unleavened Bread. The Christian Passover: As instituted by Jesus Christ at His last Passover with.
Suggested News Resources
- Worship Notes
- This week's sermon is titled “I Met Jesus at the Feast of Unleavened Bread,” Leviticus 23:6-8 and I Corinthians 5. Services at 10 am Wednesday bible study, 7 pm, “What did Jesus do?” 4149 Linda Vista Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- Passover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In commemoration, for the duration of Passover no leavened bread is eaten, for which reason it is called "The Festival of the Unleavened Bread".
- The FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD
- Sunset initiated the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Nisan 15 was a " high day", a non Saturday Sabbath.
- MATZA: THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD
- In this feast leaven pictures sin, as it did of course, at the Passover meal which is eaten on the first night of Unleavened Bread.
- THE JEWISH FEASTS - FEAST OF UNLEAVEN BREAD
- The Feast of the Unleaven Bread begins the next night after the Passover and of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.