- Fresh or Frozen? Samples For Fecal Transplant in Recurrent CDI
- Fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT) has been a hot topic in the medical literature and general media as of late.
- First 'Poo Bank' In The Netherlands Opens For Deposits
- For such unfortunate sufferers faecal transplants are the only effective treatment.
- Long-term Outcomes of Faecal Microbiota Transplantation for Clostridium
- Methods MEDLINE, the Cochrane Library and EMBASE were searched and only observational studies that utilised faecal microbiota transplantation for C. difficile infection with long-term follow-up duration (≥90 days) were included.
- Fecal Transplant Programs Coming Online
- Matthew's doctor wanted to do a fecal microbiome transplant. They wanted to borrow the healthy bacteria from one of his parents' feces and use that healthy bacteria to beat back C. Diff.
- Could malnutrition be caused by more than a lack of access to quality food?
- What's more, researchers found that the effects were somewhat contagious — a mouse that received one fecal transplant could pass on the associated microorganisms, and their health effects, to germ-free mice housed in the same cage. According to Gordon ...
Fecal Bacteriotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fecal Bacteriotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.