Federalist No 68
- John McClaughry: Reviving grassroots democracy
- Both Federalist John Adams and Democratic-Republican Thomas Jefferson believed that town meeting ought to be the foundation of any democratic republic. When asked the reason for the political strength of New England, Adams replied “town, school, ...
- Ethiopian Troops Accused of Executing Protesters
- The move claimed 102 lives; aged between 12 years to 68. Around 56 others were either shot or beaten; there were 22 other people who were tortured. “Many of the killings occurred at night, after protests, while people were walking in the streets,” said ...
- McClaughry: Reviving grass-roots democracy
- Both Federalist John Adams and Democratic-Republican Thomas Jefferson believed that Town Meeting ought to be the foundation of any democratic republic. When asked the reason for the political strength of New England ...
- Sanders Surprise
- Michigan follows the pattern: Under-30 voters favored him 81% to 18%; over-65 voters backed her, 68% to 31%. Every way the pollsters break it down, there ...
- Scalia showdown is opening round of long fight over Supreme Court's future
- As the fight begins, there is no question that Republicans have a more robust political machine in place for a sustained fight.
Federalist No 68 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Federalist No 68 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.