A selection of articles related to federalist party.
Original articles from our library related to the Federalist Party. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Federalist Party.
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Federalist Party is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Federalist Party books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Federalist Party vs. Democrat-Republicans
- Federalist Party vs. Democrat-Republicans. Issue.
- American Political Parties
- The Federalist party, in U.S. history, is a name that was originally applied to the advocates of ratification of the Constitution of the United States of 1787.
- History of American Parties First Party System: 1790-1824 First Party
- Which voters support which party. – What issues each party adopts. • This change called a realignment.
- Introduction The Federalist Then and Now
- Jefferson, Madison created the Republican Party in order to stop him.
- Topic 8.3 The First Party System - Tripod
- Dr. Edrene S. McKay ■ (479) 855-6836 ■ Email: esmnet@cox-internet.
Suggested News Resources
- Quebecers may have burned a political bridge
- They voted for a federalist party. By choosing to put their fate in the hands of the NDP, Quebecers have left themselves vulnerable to being ignored by the country's federal powers, in matters large and small.
- An orange wave of grief sweeps the Tory heartland
- “It's a legacy that's very significant in terms of their breakthrough in Quebec and the last election and getting Quebec voters to move away from a separatist party to a federalist party. That is a major, major accomplishment.
- Turmel and the Bloc: er, so what?
- It's a brilliant story: the interim leader of a wholeheartedly federalist party was until this past winter a member of another, this one dedicated to removing roughly eight million of its citizens from the Canadian equation.
- Second Reading
- Now in rigid pre-today Canada, you couldn't both lead a federalist party and be a member in good standing of a separatist party. At the same time.
- Keith Beardsley: NDP adopts 'When asked, don't tell' policy
- If you are a federal politician, representing a federalist party, it is a legitimate question. It is a legitimate question even if you have never supported the Bloc, PQ, Quebec Solidaire or some of the other separatist organizations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Federalist Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Federalist Party was the first American political party, from the early 1790s to 1816, the era of the First Party System, with remnants lasting into the 1820s.
- Federalist Party
- The Federalist Party successfully ran one candidate for President, John Adams. George Washington was a Federalist philosophically but belonged to no party.
- The Federalist Party - PBS
- Information about the party from the American Experience website on their film about the duel between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton.
- Federalist Party - Political Party - Federalists
- The Federalist Party was one of the first two political parties in the United States. Learn more about the Federalist Party through this profile.
- Federalist Party - Conservapedia
- Apr 1, 2009 The Federalist Party was the first grass-roots political party in world history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Federalist Party Topics
female muscle growth
dream dictionary distaff
3d audio effect stereo widening
cupid and psyche