- Chinese girl with Hypertrichosis is covered from head to toe in coarse dark hair
- Only around 34 cases of hypertrichosis have been recorded in the medical literature. One of the most famous sufferers of the rare disease was Russian Fedor Jeftichew, better known as Jo Jo the Dog-Faced Boy, who toured the United States as a sideshow ...
- 'Werewolf Syndrome,' Hypertrichosis, Responsible for Werewolf Legends?
- In Beyond Science, Epoch Times explores research and accounts related to phenomena and theories that challenge our current knowledge. We delve into ideas that stimulate the imagination and open up new possibilities. Share your thoughts with us on ...
- Five Songs About Real Freaks for AHS: Freak Show
- Fedor Jeftichew Annette Funicello, "Jojo, The Dogfaced Boy" Hypertrichosis, also known as Werewolf syndrome, is a rare disease that causes abnormal hair growth all over the body. One man with the condition, who rose to fame on the carnival circuit, was ...
- 'American Horror Story' and the Real Freak Show
- "Jo-Jo the Dog Faced Boy" proved a popular attraction. Suffering from a rare skin condition called hypertrichosis, Jo-Jo (whose real name was Fedor Jeftichew) received top billing from Barnum as " The MOST PRESTIGIOUS PARAGON OF ALL PRODIGIES.".
Fedor Jeftichew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fedor Jeftichew books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Fedor Jeftichew Topics
Related searcheslogp prediction
chemical element nomenclature
food represents knowledge
pyotr nikolayevich wrangel
olaf ii of norway