A selection of articles related to feeble knees.
Original articles from our library related to the Feeble Knees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feeble Knees.
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Feeble Knees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feeble Knees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Henry Mucci's Rousing Raid Rescued Our POWs From Japanese Grip
- Get down on your knees and pray. Swear to God that you'll die if need be rather than to let harm come to our POWs.” None wavered.
- Mitt Romney's attack on Donald Trump has little effect, poll shows
- Mitt Romney's verbal assault on Donald Trump last week in Utah was unprecedented, with the Republican Party's 2012 nominee throwing body blow after body blow, claiming Trump was a poor businessman, an undisciplined politician, a misogynist and a ...
- Quotes from Pat Conroy's works
- “To describe our growing up in the low country of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open you an oyster with a ...
- Super Trumpsday Success Caused By Super Trump Turnout—But Gentry GOP Doesn't
- Super Trumpsday, as we call it over here in the Trumposphere, was a good day for the Donald: He won seven states to Ted Cruz's three and Marco Rubio's one, and he picked up either 237, 247, 257, or 258 delegates, depending which website you check.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.