A selection of articles related to feeling.
Original articles from our library related to the Feeling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feeling.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Feeling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feeling books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Feeling the Future: Experimental Evidence for Anomalous
- Feeling the Future: Experimental Evidence for. Anomalous Retroactive Influences on Cognition and Affect. Daryl J.
- Expressing Feelings
- “Feelings are potentially highly constructive since it is through experiencing and expressing feelings that close friendships are built and maintained.
- Teaching Your Child About Feelings
- Would you be feeling a little frustrated with one or maybe even both children?
- Feeling the Florida Heat?
- Feeling the. Florida Heat? How Low-Performing.
- Children's List of Feeling Words:
- Children's List of Feeling Words: GLAD. SAD. MAD.
Suggested News Resources
- As Irene approaches, an eerie feeling in NY
- It was a strange, almost weird feeling today, that this was some other city than New York. As Hurricane Irene charged towards the city, many of the shops closed early, and in some restaurants the Web connections were down.
- Follow evidence, not gut feeling, on sex offenders
- By Gareth Cook THE MOST disturbing experience I've had in some time was a visit to a state government website. On the screen was a list of all the dangerous sex offenders who live or work near my house.
- Sims feeling pressure from Bourbon, freshmen in Jayhawks running back competition
- By AP, Sophomore James Sims appears to be in line for the start in the season opener Sept. 3 against McNeese State, but carries are still up for grabs.
- North Carolina Feeling Impacts of Hurricane Irene
- RALEIGH – Gov. Bev Perdue this morning urged North Carolinians to stay vigilant as Hurricane Irene makes its way through the state.
- 'Big Three' in men's hurdles feeling confident going into next round
- By Yoo Jee-ho DAEGU, Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- Feeling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Feeling is the nominalization of "to feel".
- Feeling - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of FEELING. 1.
- feeling - Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for feel at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Feeling | Define Feeling at Dictionary.com
- the function or the power of perceiving by touch. 2. physical sensation not connected with sight, hearing, taste, or smell.
Related searchessewage composition of sewage
porton down history
mein kampf the writing of mein kampf
wuluwaid a rain god