A selection of articles related to feelings.
Original articles from our library related to the Feelings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feelings.
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- How Does Reiki Work?
- How Does Reiki Work? Do All Healers Use Reiki? Reiki Can Never Cause Harm Energy is Never Depleted How Does Reiki Work? We are alive because life force is flowing through us. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Feelings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feelings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Expressing Feelings
- “Feelings are potentially highly constructive since it is through experiencing and expressing feelings that close friendships are built and maintained.
- Feelings™. Product Summary. Feelings features six essential oil blends formulat- ed by D.
- Teaching Your Child About Feelings
- Would you be feeling a little frustrated with one or maybe feelings in ways that adults find acceptable. relationships, feelings, soothing, and self-control.
- My Feelings Activity Book
- My Feelings Activity Book was created to help very young children identify their feelings topic of feelings and mental health to young children in your care.
- HURT FEELINGS REPORT
- To assist whiners in documenting hurt feelings, and to provide leaders with a list of soldiers who require additional counseling,. NCO leadership, and extra duty.
Suggested News Resources
- Foster feeling hamstrung
- We're not entirely sure what the cement comment means, but Foster's feelings are understandable. Still, for those not playing or coaching, the NFL often is all about gambling, so the comments from fans are also understandable.
- Rich Harden on near-trade: 'Strange,' but no hard feelings
- Harden said it was unfortunate that things got out before the deal was done, but that he had no hard feelings toward the Red Sox. “Not at all,” he said. “It's part of the game.
- Security experts have mixed feelings about Facebook's privacy revamp
- By Emil Protalinski | August 26, 2011, 9:19am PDT Summary: Security experts offer statements about Facebook's major privacy revamp. Overall, the changes are good, but they could be better.
- Harden: No hard feelings toward Sox
- Harden said those few hours were a little surreal, but that he had no hard feelings toward the Sox. "Not at all," he said. "That's part of the game.
- GET THAT HOLIDAY FEELING WITHOUT LEAVING HOME
- The easy to do, feelgood techniques below can be done in the comfort of your own home and will leave you feeling rested and rejuvenated without stepping on a plane. If you can't afford a holiday, get a dog. Or at least borrow one.
Suggested Web Resources
- Feeling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Feeling is the nominalization of "to feel".
- List of Feeling Words
- Pleasant Feelings. OPEN. HAPPY.
- Dealing With Feelings
- Confused, sad, mad, glad? Check out this section to learn about these emotions and many more - and how to deal with them.
- How to Express Difficult Feelings
- Dec 23, 2010 guidelines for expressing difficult feelings, difference between thoughts and feelings, how to express feelings, common mistakes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.