A selection of articles related to feldenkrais technique.
Original articles from our library related to the Feldenkrais Technique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feldenkrais Technique.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
Feldenkrais Technique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feldenkrais Technique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Alexander technique and Feldenkrais method: a critical overview
- these techniques are the Alexander technique and the Feldenkrais method. The Alexander helped to shape what is known today as the Feldenkrais method.
- The Feldenkrais Method for Percussionists:
- Powers: What is Feldenkrais? Ehrman: Feldenkrais was a man who invented a method that bears his name.
- SenseAbility - The FELDENKRAIS METHOD(R) of Somatic Education
- programs are including the Feldenkrais Method in the curricula. Sylvie Fortin, a “I am intrigued by the possible uses of the Feldenkrais Method.
- Control over the body – the usefulness of the Feldenkrais Method in
- The Feldenkrais Method is not very well known in the world of sports.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Education
- Newsletter, books, tapes, and research information for practitioners and the public.
- Feldenkrais Method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Feldenkrais Method is a somatic educational system designed by Moshé Feldenkrais (1904–1984).
- ATI - What is the Difference between the Alexander Technique and
- A: Both the Alexander Technique and the Feldenkrais Method are regularly used to help musicians play their instruments with greater ease and less effort.
- Flowing Body, Flexible Mind stress management technique.
- feldenkrais method, relaxation technique, feldenkrais. Flowing Body, Flexible Mind based on the Feldenkrais and Hakomi Methods.