A selection of articles related to fellow slaves.
Original articles from our library related to the Fellow Slaves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fellow Slaves.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Fellow Slaves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fellow Slaves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: In 'Underground,' Antebellum Slaves Plan Their Escape
- On the plantation, a slave named Noah (Aldis Hodge) yearns for freedom, and he and a core group of fellow slaves begin to piece together what they know about the outside world to plan their flight.
- What's a Kanye West song doing in a TV show about slavery?
- That folklore factors heavily into “Underground's” narrative as Noah organizes an escape plan for several of his fellow slaves. “'Heaven's Door' is our version of that — our map to freedom,” Green said.
- 'Underground' thrilling slave revolt excursion through legendary Underground
- Knowing that he cannot execute this dangerous expedition on his own, he systematically recruits a network of fellow slaves, each equipped with a special skill to accomplish the mission, including Henry (Renwick Scott), the diesel truck of a man Zeke ...
- 'Underground' a new series on slaves' escape
- The series stars Aldis Hodge as Noah, a blacksmith who gathers a small group of his fellow slaves and hatches a plan of escape along the Underground Railroad. Among his fellow travelers is Rosalee (Jurnee Smollett-Bell), a timid house slave who ...
- What to Watch Wednesday
- A blacksmith (Aldis Hodge) on a Georgia plantation plots his escape to freedom, and takes a group of fellow slaves with him, in this new thriller about the Underground Railroad.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fellow Slaves Topics
Related searchesamerican bandstand bob horn
dassault rafale problems
meaning of dreams about zombie
golden light solar meditation
inca empire medicine