A selection of articles related to female spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Female Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Female Spirituality.
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Female Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Female Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MA IN WOMAN AND THE WORD: GENDER, LITERATURE
- The twentieth century saw women reclaim their place in the history and development of literature.
- Women's Spirituality Research: Doing Feminism
- Sociology of Religion 2000, 61:4 409-418. Women's Spirituality Research: Doing Feminism. Tanke G.
- Preliminary Validation of the Women's Spirituality Instrument
- May 16, 2011 feminist-oriented spirituality among women, the Women's Spirituality shared.
- Nancy Bradley Warren. Women of God and Arms: Female
- Women of God and Arms: Female Spirituality and Political Conflict, 1380–1600. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2005. 264 pp.
Suggested News Resources
- Witchcraft, but not as you know it
- And that focus on female spirituality is a part of the wider pagan tradition, too.
Suggested Web Resources
- Elliott, D.: Proving Woman: Female Spirituality and Inquisitional
- 6 days ago Description of the book Proving Woman: Female Spirituality and Inquisitional Culture in the Later Middle Ages by Elliott, D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.