A selection of articles related to feminine signs.
Original articles from our library related to the Feminine Signs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feminine Signs.
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Feminine Signs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feminine Signs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ADVERTISEMENTS: SIGNS OF FEMININITY AND THEIR
- femininity. The relations between color and sign of femininity depends on advanced study The described signs of femininity can serve an ideological context.
- 12. OF MASCULINE AND FEMININE SIGNS.................. 13.
- Breeding by the Zodiac By Patty Percy
- When the sequence reaches Pisces, it starts all over again with Aries. Each sign carries with it certain characteristics.
- signs and nurturer of plants and animals.
Suggested News Resources
- Pisces Full Moon, September 12, 2011
- They are both considered "feminine' signs by their element -- one is a Water sign and the other is an Earth sign -- so they are receptive to their environment and open to using their gifts where needed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astrology on the Web: Feminine Signs
- Jun 11, 2011 Astrology on the Web discusses Feminine Signs. Relationships make us what we are. Find out how the stars affect your relationships.
- * Feminine signs - (Astrology): Definition
- Feminine signs - Topic:Astrology - Online Encyclopedia.
- What are the "masculine" and "feminine" signs and what do they
- The Fire and Air Signs are masculine. They are Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.