A selection of articles related to feminine.
Original articles from our library related to the Feminine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feminine.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Feminine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feminine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Suit seeks to end sales tax on feminine items
- Natalie Brasington, right, has brought a class action suit against New York to end sales tax on feminine hygiene products. The Associated Press. photo-store.
- Illinois to consider ending tax on feminine hygiene products
- SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — An Illinois lawmaker wants to eliminate the state sales tax on feminine hygiene products. Grayslake Democratic state Sen.
- Pot-infused feminine products are making PMS a trip
- Hey, ladies. There's a new way to get rid of menstrual cramps. (Yes!
- You Can Be Feminine and Fabulous AND a Great Leader! Overcoming Gender Bias
- It is often considered an anomaly to conform to a stereotypical feminine image while simultaneously serving in the role of an assertive leader. High heels, make-up, and long hair can be inappropriately sexy.
- Bill to reduce taxes on feminine hygiene products gets negative recommendation
- NASHVILLE (WVLT) -- A bill introduced by Tennessee Senator Sara Kyle would remove tax from feminine hygiene products, diapers and over the counter medications, but got a negative recommendation. The Senate Finance, Ways, and Means Committee ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.