A selection of articles related to feminine.
Original articles from our library related to the Feminine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feminine.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Feminine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feminine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FEMININE FRAGRANCES
- 1999/H. Desire for a. Woman.
- HORROR AND THE MONSTROUS-FEMININE: AN IMAGINARY
- feminine, of what it is about woman that is shocking, terrifying, horrific, abject.
- Family Structure and Feminine Personality
- acterize masculine and feminine personality and roles.
- U.S. Trends in Feminine Beauty and Overadaptation.
- exaggeration of the fragile feminine ideal of that time; bosom anxieties of the 1950s and match the ever changing ideal of feminine beauty.
- Feminine Hygiene - Schiffert Health Center
- Daily genital cleansing is part of feminine hygiene and is very important.
Suggested News Resources
- A Feminine Approach to Incontinence
- So the company wants women to perceive Poise as more of a feminine care product than something for the elderly.
- Why the feminine will NEVER be wealthy
- And it is in this concept of ownership where the masculine and feminine polarities part company.
- Feathers can be a feminine and flirtatious calling card for a fashionable woman
- They're statements of femininity and luxury — without being too frilly, experts say. ( Amy Sancetta / Associated Press ) - In this Aug. 18, 2011 photo, a sign on a hair salon door advertises feathers in Solon, Ohio.
- Fresh and feminine
- says consultant gynaecologist Dr Tang Boon Nee, who was giving a talk about feminine hygiene at an event organised by pharmaceutical company, sanofi-aventis.
- Zoe Saldana: GQ Magazine September 2011 Issue
- Avatar actress opens up about her new movie, Colombiana and described herself as a feminine tomboy growing up. On her new film, Cataleya: “I knew exactly what I was going to do. Kick this door, grab this, move that guy out of the way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Femininity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Feminine | Define Feminine at Dictionary.com
- pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress. 2. having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness.
- Feminine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- characteristic of or appropriate or unique to women <feminine beauty> <a feminine perspective>. 3.
- feminine - Wiktionary
- feminine (comparative more feminine, superlative most feminine) including those pertaining to females and objects that are assigned the feminine gender.
- The Art of Being Feminine ™
- Feb 11, 2011 How to make a man fall in love with you. Become a feminine, womanly, mysterious & ideal woman. Learn the Feminine arts™.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe far side controversy
bouveault aldehyde synthesis
thornycroft antar vehicle history
gray wolf reproduction and mortality
cartoon physics anvilology
music and the brain anatomy of music