A selection of articles related to femininity.
Original articles from our library related to the Femininity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Femininity.
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Femininity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femininity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Feminism, Femininity, and the "Beauty" Dilemma: How Advertising
- ingrained American cultural definition of femininity denoted as a particular kind of commercialized feminine beauty.
- Femininity, Sexuality and Culture: Patriarchy and Female
- “Culture, Femininity and Sexuality”. Femininity, Sexuality and. Culture: Patriarchy and.
- What has happened to Femininity?
- What has happened to Femininity? an you remember way back when young ladies looked and acted like young ladies?
Suggested News Resources
- What defines feminity?
- To Anne Connor and others who agree with GK Chesterton's definition of a feminist as "a woman who despises femininity," I would ask "who and what defines femininity?" I am a 65-year-old woman and am happy to be a woman.
- Feminism isn't about makeup, dresses
- In response to “Independent women: The power of femininity”: Although Jacquelyn Abad makes a valid point about how women have changed in order to compete in today's economy, her argument is generally flawed.
- KATE BOSWORTH x Vanessa Bruno autumn-winter 2011-2012 film
- Also another side to femininity, a stirring truthfulness which is renewed with every look, every movement accompanied by a wisp of assertiveness and purity. A new gracefulness progressing to a confident allure, conquering, a battling frailty.
- Feathers add femininity, fun to hairstyle
- They're statements of femininity and luxury — without being too frilly, experts say. And they are relatively inexpensive. Trendz charges from $5 to $10 a feather.
- 100 Colorado Creatives: Dylan Scholinski
- Born a girl named Daphne and sent at fifteen to a mental hospital with the diagnosis 'inappropriate female,' Scholinski spent the majority of his high school years training extensively in what his doctors considered proper femininity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Femininity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Femininity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- noun \ˌfe-mə-ˈni-nə-tē\. Definition of FEMININITY. 1.
- The Art of Being Feminine ™
- Feb 11, 2011 Ultimate femininity. Fascinating womanhood. Attract high status men & alpha guys.
- Masculinity and Femininity: Society's Difference Dividend.
- Uncovers John Gray's real views about masculinity and femininity and advocates healthier alternatives.
Related searchesromanians daco-romanian
ian brady the gates of janus
university of hawaii statistics
karl binding ideas