A selection of articles related to femininity.
Original articles from our library related to the Femininity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Femininity.
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- 3 - The Empress
- The Empress belongs to the young adultness. She symbolizes fertility, femininity, the Great Mother, nature. Meaning: fertility, growth, progress, procreation, love, beauty,delight, the feminine part in both genders, businesswoman. Reverse: infertility,...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Femininity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femininity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Feminism, Femininity, and the "Beauty" Dilemma: How Advertising
- ingrained American cultural definition of femininity denoted as a particular kind of commercialized feminine beauty.
- Femininity, Sexuality and Culture: Patriarchy and Female
- “Culture, Femininity and Sexuality”. Femininity, Sexuality and. Culture: Patriarchy and.
- What has happened to Femininity?
- What has happened to Femininity? an you remember way back when young ladies looked and acted like young ladies?
Suggested News Resources
- What defines feminity?
- To Anne Connor and others who agree with GK Chesterton's definition of a feminist as "a woman who despises femininity," I would ask "who and what defines femininity?" I am a 65-year-old woman and am happy to be a woman.
- Feminism isn't about makeup, dresses
- In response to “Independent women: The power of femininity”: Although Jacquelyn Abad makes a valid point about how women have changed in order to compete in today's economy, her argument is generally flawed.
- KATE BOSWORTH x Vanessa Bruno autumn-winter 2011-2012 film
- Also another side to femininity, a stirring truthfulness which is renewed with every look, every movement accompanied by a wisp of assertiveness and purity. A new gracefulness progressing to a confident allure, conquering, a battling frailty.
- Feathers add femininity, fun to hairstyle
- They're statements of femininity and luxury — without being too frilly, experts say. And they are relatively inexpensive. Trendz charges from $5 to $10 a feather.
- 100 Colorado Creatives: Dylan Scholinski
- Born a girl named Daphne and sent at fifteen to a mental hospital with the diagnosis 'inappropriate female,' Scholinski spent the majority of his high school years training extensively in what his doctors considered proper femininity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Femininity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Femininity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- noun \ˌfe-mə-ˈni-nə-tē\. Definition of FEMININITY. 1.
- The Art of Being Feminine ™
- Feb 11, 2011 Ultimate femininity. Fascinating womanhood. Attract high status men & alpha guys.
- Masculinity and Femininity: Society's Difference Dividend.
- Uncovers John Gray's real views about masculinity and femininity and advocates healthier alternatives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstrait of gibraltar bridge
rabban gamaliel the elder
shall and will modal future
danny carey religion and the occult
potsdam twinned cities
cardiology basic cardiac physiology