Feminism Feminism In Many Forms
A selection of articles related to feminism feminism in many forms.
Original articles from our library related to the Feminism Feminism In Many Forms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feminism Feminism In Many Forms.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Feminism Feminism In Many Forms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feminism Feminism In Many Forms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Walker, Bradley have long known each other
- Justice Rebecca Bradley's writings bashing gays, feminism, abortion and political correctness at Marquette University from the early 1990s resurfaced this week, as she is running for a full 10-year term on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Pro-feminist Movement of Men against the Shackles of Patriarchy
- In response to the feminist demands, men can form pro-feminist movements to create a meaningful dialogue to understand the construction of patriarchy and how men are directly or indirectly implicated in the oppression of women; many men would ...
- Skirting the issue: Loving fashion is not a feminist betrayal
- Here's a snippet: "Dressing up," she wrote in 1961, "is feminine narcissism in concrete form; it is a uniform and an adornment; by means of it the woman deprived of doing anything feels she expresses what she is." Really, Simone? Being French and an ...
- Send Nudes: Kim Kardashian, Feminism, and the Right to Bare All
- Kim Kardashian is nothing if not fascinating in the truest sense of the word. Love her or hate her, people don't seem to stop talking about her, even as they complain that no one stops talking about her.
- Internet Jerks Pledge to Make Internet Even Worse in #TheTriggering
- #TheTriggering is the brainchild of anti-feminist/journalist Lauren Southern, who gained notoriety by showing up to a slutwalk in Vancouver and proudly held up a sign that read “There is no rape culture in the West.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.