A selection of articles related to feminism.
Original articles from our library related to the Feminism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feminism.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Feminism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feminism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Whose Feminism is it Anyway?
- Eminism.org: Putting Emi Back in Feminism since 1975.
- 1 Feminist Theory Renate Holub University of California, Berkeley
- Historians of modern western feminist movements usually speak of a first wave feminism and a second wave feminism (Juliet Mitchell and Ann Oakley, eds.
- Feminist International Relations:
- Feminist International Relations: Old Debates and New Directions . eignty and the state.
Suggested News Resources
- Is 'feminist' the worst a woman can get called?
- I'm referring to the closet that many childless, career-oriented, single women find themselves boxed in: that of a closeted feminist.
- The gesture feminism left behind
- It was dinner with an active feminist, and had I not picked up the check it would be sitting there still, encrusted in cobwebs.
- Feminists Have a Tantrum
- By Phyllis Schlafly The feminists are having another tantrum.
- Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital by Catherine Hakim – review
- Hakim has an oddly defensive tone throughout and is prone to extraordinarily broad generalisations, particularly about feminism. "Feminists argue that there is no real distinction between marriage and prostitution," she declares.
- Should feminists back Michele Bachmann?
- Michele Bachmann is known for her conservative, anti-feminist views, but her presence in the presidential race means greater female participation in politics. Photograph: guardian.co.
Suggested Web Resources
- Topics in Feminism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Apr 19, 2011 Feminism is both an intellectual commitment and a political movement that seeks justice for women and the end of sexism in all forms.
- Feminism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of FEMINISM. 1. : the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes.
- Feminism is Evil!
- Feminism is a lie of the Devil. In Genesis 3:6 we learn that Eve had convinced herself with three good reasons to sin.
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- The Feminist Majority Foundation works for social, political and economic equality for women by using research and education to improve women's lives.
Related searchessnowshoe development of snowshoes
komi republic history
dream dictionary ride
beretta cx4 storm
social sciences criticism
rush limbaugh demographic appeal