- The sexist, empowering history of the femme fatale
- That description gets to the fundamental paradox at the heart of the femme fatale archetype. Is it sexist to portray a woman as a manipulative, calculating succubus?
- Christina Hendricks on Confronting the Femme Fatale Stereotype in 'Hap and
- Hendricks, indelible in our memories as "Mad Men's" iconic Joan, sat down with Indiewire at the TCA Winter Press Tour to talk about Trudy, Hap's ex-wife and the show's designated "femme fatale"... except not exactly. Below, she reveals what made her ...
- Femme fatale stopped by airport security for gun-shaped heels
- The femme fatale was trying to go through a checkpoint at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport on Saturday when she was approached by the Transportation Security Administration agents who found the shoes, along with two ...
- New Lipstick Analysis Technique Could Help Catch Real-Life Femme Fatales
- In old movies and crime drama TV shows, the femme fatale's lipstick is a key piece of evidence to solve the crime. But Brian Bellott, a chemistry professor at Western Illinois University, knew that in the real world, it's not quite that easy.
- Christina Hendricks turns femme fatale for Sundance's 'Hap and Leonard'
- In the film noir-ish late-1980s-set "Hap and Leonard," a six-episode dark comedy series based on the Joe R. Lonsdale novels and premiering Wednesday, March 2, on Sundance Channel, Hendricks takes on the role of femme fatale as Trudy, an East Texas ...
Femme Fatale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femme Fatale books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Femme Fatale Topics
Related searchesaesthetics industrial design
the dream of the rood
cell adhesion molecule igsf cams