- There's Plenty More Room at the Bottom: Beyond Nanotech to Femtotech
- There are many possible routes to femtotech, and Hugo notes a number of them in his article, including some topics I won't touch here at all like micro black holes and Bose-Einstein condensation of squarks.
- Femtotechnology: AB-Needles Fantastic properties and Applications
- In the article “Femtotechnology:Nuclear AB-Matter with Fantastic Properties” American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2009, p.501-514.
- Laser produced blackhole interstellar drive
- The petawatt Hawking radiation of γ-ray laser-created subatomic black holes (Schwarzschild Kugelblitzes or SKs) has been proposed as a propulsive and power source for interstellar starships. In order to avoid underestimates of a SK's Hawking power by ...
- Nevermind the Nanotech. Here comes Femtotech… & the Gigadeath Wars Between
- He's been working on neural networks and “artificial brains” since the 1990s. de Garis is also an advocate of Femtotechnology — the notion that we could operate technologically at a level a million times smaller than nanotech.
- Femto-engineering for Dummies
- If nanotech dreams have lost some of their futuristic shine via the sin of too much practical realization, maybe it's time for those of us who enjoy wild-eyed speculation to shift some of our attention on to femtotech?
Femtotechnology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femtotechnology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgut flora roles
metro detroit ethnic groups
dream dictionary camel