- Jan 10, 2011 But femtotech, based on engineering structures from subatomic particles .. sexier and more “futuristic,” while ignoring his definition of the term.
- Femtosecond technologies
- century ė femtosecond optics and laser femtotechnology.
- FF saunders future network and mobile summit warsaw June 11
- advent of femtocells, but is broader than femtocells, including office and outdoor environments.
- FERMITECH Searching for Phenomena in Physics that May Serve
- generally consisted to be the “father of nanotech”. I asked him whether he thought a “femtotech” might one day be possible.
- Techno-Growth. ▪ Biotechnology. ▪ Stem-cells.
- Notes for
- Walker On Femtotechnology, January, 97 ..............................................10. Answer To Laidlaw, February 20, 97 ......................................................
- ip.access deploys half million femtocell Access Points
- By Pankaj - Posted on 24 August 2011 UK-based ip.access has announced that that its Oyster 3G femto technology is powering more than 500000 Access Points deployed live in homes, offices and mobile network hotspots worldwide.
- Small Cells Hit the Big Time
- That's the word from ip.access, which recently announced that its Oyster 3G femto technology is being used to support more than 500000 access points in homes, offices and mobile network hotspots around the world.
- IP.access is the femto industry's big fish, but the pond is still awfully small
- IP's biggest customer is AT&T, which uses Oyster technology in its Cisco Systems-built microcell, but AT&T is hardly a huge advocate for femto technology.
- ip.access leading small cells market
- In an official company release, ip.access now expects its Oyster 3G femto technology, which has underpinned over 500000 wireless access points around the world since launch in 2007, to pass one million deployments in 2012.
- Femtotechnology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Femtotechnology is a hypothetical term used in reference to structuring of matter on a femtometer, which is 10-15 m.
- Futurism News - Femtotechnology
- Femtotechnology is a term used by some futurists to refer to structuring of matter on a femtometer scale, by analogy with nanotechnology and picotechnology.
- There's Plenty More Room at the Bottom: Beyond Nanotech to
- Jan 10, 2011 If you type “femtotech” into a search engine, you'll likely come up with a 2009 paper by A.A.
- Femtotech Weapons | Rudy's Blog
- May 12, 2007 I'm thinking about having some direct matter control in Hylozoic. I've written about this before, calling it femtotechnology.
Femtotechnology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femtotechnology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
rafael van der vaart
wrist dorsal radiocarpal ligament