- Definition: As the name infers, patellofemoral dysfunction is an injury that occurs at the articulation between the patella (kneecap) and the underlying femur.
- P.T. ASSISTANT PROGRAM Articulations UPPER EXTREMITY
- Articulations. LOWER EXTREMITY JOINTS. BONES.
- Articulations - The Anatomy Wiki
- Feb 19, 2009 Coxal joint (acetabulofemoral): articulation between head of the femur and the acetabulum.
- Joints of Lower Limb
- The hip joint is an articulation between the hemispherical head of the femur and the cup-shaped acetabulum of the hip bone.
- Hip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The hip joint is a synovial joint formed by the articulation of the rounded head of the femur and the cup-like acetabulum of the pelvis.
- III. Syndesmology. 7. Articulations of the Lower Extremity. a. Coxal
- This articulation is an enarthrodial or ball-and-socket joint, formed by the reception of the head of the femur into the cup-shaped cavity of the acetabulum.
- Femur articulation with other bone
- Femur articulation with other bone is explained.
Femur Articulations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Femur Articulations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Femur Articulations Topics
Related searchesbiopiracy preventing biopiracy
polish language word order
hms southampton d90
ratio test examples
iron extraction from ore