- Julian Lage – Arclight (2016)
- Trading in his Linda Manzer Blue Note for a Fender Telecaster, guitar maestro also trades in his rhythm section, landing the powerful one he saw backing up Jim Hall many years ago: bassist Scott Colley and drummer Kenny Wollesen.
- Guitarist Digs Deep
- “Arclight,” released by Mack Avenue, features the artist on electric guitar for the first time as a bandleader, playing a Fender Telecaster backed by drummer Kenny Wollesen and double bassist Scott Colley.
- Vintage Vault: 1958 Fender Electric Mandolin
- This electric mandolin, made two years after Fender introduced the instrument in 1956, sports the same 3-color sunburst used on Strats. It leans against a 1960 Fender Champ.
- Mod Garage: Riptide Stratocaster Wiring
- Our basic platform is a Stratocaster body plus a maple neck with a soft V-profile and rosewood fretboard. For the body, we use extremely lightweight swamp ash, which was what Fender typically used for early Telecasters.
- Parrot Heads flock to beach for music, supporting charity
- As Story greeted a long-time friend, Mosley's guitarist picked a relaxing rhythm on his Fender Telecaster, while the band leader sang of “a girl in a string bikini, walking with her shoes in her hand.
Fender Telecaster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fender Telecaster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.