A selection of articles related to fennel.
Original articles from our library related to the Fennel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fennel.
- Fennel: Correspondences
- Foeniculum vulgare Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Prometheus, Dionysus Power: Protection, Healing, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Mullein: Correspondences
- Verbascum thapus Folk Names: Aaron's Rod, Blanket Leaf, Candlewick Plant, Clot, Doffle, Feltwort, Flannel Plant, Graveyard Dust, Hag's Tapers, Hedge Taper, Jupiter's Staff, Lady's Foxglove, Old Man's Fennel, Peter's Staff, Shepherd's Club, Shepherd's Herb,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Fennel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fennel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rachel Roddy's recipe for lentils with fennel and sausages
- Sausage stew with lentils: 'I can hear a friend saying across the stove: make sure you let the sausages sit among the lentils for a while, so they fanno amicizia (make friends with each other), before serving'. Photograph: Rachel Roddy for the Guardian.
- Mussel Fennel Soup
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, add olive oil, butter, fennel, onion, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, clean the mussels.
- Recipe: Summer Lamb with Fennel and Roasted Nectarines
- The aniseed flavor of fennel and the sweetness of rosemary work really well with lamb cutlets, but you could use this marinade for a whole leg of roast lamb. Sweet, roasted nectarines are a great companion to any lamb dish.
- White Pizza With Fennel and Roasted Grapes [Vegan]
- Instead of traditional tomato sauce, the crust of this pizza is smeared with luscious onion cream. On top of the onion cream, there are caramelized fennel, roasted grapes, capers, and a handful of walnuts.
- 'My Kitchen Rules' 2016, Episode 22: Fennel-crusted pork belly with five-spice
- On Tuesday, the Queensland duo had a three-course menu prepared that drew inspiration from international flavours.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.