A selection of articles related to fensalir.
Original articles from our library related to the Fensalir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fensalir.
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Fensalir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fensalir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Offerings for the Gods - Part 2 - The Aesir
- Frigga, like Holda, is notorious for instigating house cleaning and organizing projects. Any housework will make a great offering for her. Also anything hand-spun or woven.
- Pleasant Hill: City Council nixes parking restrictions near DVC campus
- Earlier this year, the city sent surveys to 325 homes on streets surrounding the campus, including Norse Drive, Fensalir Avenue, Ruth Drive, Bifrost Avenue and College Way.
- Pleasant Hill residents want Diablo Valley College students to park on campus
- During the first week of the fall semester, city staffers observed many cars parked along Bifrost Avenue, Harvard Drive, Orin Lane, Norse Drive and Fensalir Avenue.
- Heathen Woman: The Faces of Frigg
- Frigg does not sit alone in her home in Fensalir, waiting for Odin to return at will and moping about in the meantime. She maintains her responsibilities, cares for her family, and responds to her own duties.
- An etymologist among the gods
- A central goddess of the pantheon (Frigg) lived in a palace called Fensalir “Fen Hall(s).” She had nothing to do with swamps either. Whence this fixation on “fens”?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskush napata
viola spolin spolins games
brisbane river history
nutmeg nutmeg butter
meaning of dreams about shipwreck