- DEA raids suspected fentanyl lab in Seattle neighborhood: 'It's 50 times more
- SEATTLE -- DEA agents with the Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team garbed in bright yellow protective moon suits slowly moved around a home Wednesday on S. Prentice Street in South Seattle, removing dangerous chemicals to make fentanyl, ...
- 41 fentanyl-related deaths in Saskatchewan since 2010
- There has been a significant increase in fentanyl-related deaths in Saskatchewan since 2010. According to the information collected by the Office of the Chief Coroner, there have been 41 fentanyl-related deaths in the province from 2010-15.
- Akron Children's Hospital nurse accused of stealing fentanyl from hospital
- AKRON, Ohio — A registered nurse at Akron Children's Hospital was fired after she was accused of stealing fentanyl in September. Caitlin Abramovich, 33, of Copley is charged with fourth-degree felony theft of drugs.
- Fentanyl crisis: lab bust in West Kelowna has community concerned
- Last week's bust of a suspected fentanyl lab in West Kelowna — the first of its kind in the Interior, RCMP say — has many in the community on edge. The lab was found at Kandy and Krome Kustoms, a restoration and custom car shop on Auburn Road in West ...
- Police: Akron Children's Hospital nurse stole fentanyl, morphine from work
- A former Akron Children's Hospital nurse is facing felony charges of stealing potent prescription painkillers while on duty.
Fentanyl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fentanyl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesburlington northern railroad history
vitamin k physiology
women artists baroque era
brazilian portuguese use of tenses
bluetooth bluetooth 10 and 10b