A selection of articles related to feral cats.
Original articles from our library related to the Feral Cats. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feral Cats.
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Feral Cats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feral Cats books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Feral Cats and Their Management
- Feral cats are domestic cats that have gone wild (Figure. 1).
- Caring for Feral cats
- If you're not already feeding the group of feral cats at a regular time, establish a feeding pattern that is convenient to you.
- FERAL CAT COLONIES IN FLORIDA: THE FUR AND FEATHERS
- 5 “Feral,” as used in this paper, refers to cats that are unowned, free-roaming, and not population of owned cats in Florida is about 9.
- TIM #37 - GUIDELINES FOR REDUCING FERAL/STRAY CAT
- Responsibility for Feral Cat Control on Military Installations.
Suggested News Resources
- Feral cats taking over Tucson
- AP Entertainment News Video By Chris Holmstrom - email TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) - Feral felines are a big problem in Pima County and many of them are making their way onto the U of A campus.
- Gone to the Cats
- Approximately 11 feral cats with names varying in cuteness from Harley to Coco Bean are living in the garden, paying rent by keeping the rats away. It's nice out now but what do they do in the winter?
- Animal group contends with feral cats near Second Street in Elyria
- ELYRIA — As a local organization seeks to spay and neuter a large colony of feral cats, there are conflicting reports about the exact number of cats living near Second Street in Elyria. Feral cat in the area of Second Street in Elyria.
- Animal Alliance seeks help with feral cat program
- The Central Pennsylvania Animal Alliance is helping care for feral cats through its Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Program, a method of controlling and reducing the population of feral cat colonies.
- Wanted: A purr-fect caretaker for Greenpoint's feral cats
- Moo-kitty — one of several feral cats in a colony in Greenpoint — is on the prowl. By Aaron Short Tory Bond feeds a feral kitten colony on India and West streets in Greenpoint every morning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Feral cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A feral cat. A feral cat is a descendant of a domesticated cat that has returned to the wild.
- Feral Cats : The Humane Society of the United States
- There are many opinions about how to manage the estimated 50 million feral and stray cats, also known as community cats, in the United States.
- Feral Cat Coalition
- Complete info for people interested in spay, neuter and release of feral cats in San Diego, California.
- Alley Cat Allies
- Dedicated to protecting and improving the lives of our nation's cats. Organization advocating trap/neuter/return as a method of reducing feral cat populations.
- ASPCA | Feral Cats FAQ
- The number of feral cats in the U.S. is estimated to be in the tens of millions.
Feral Cats Topics
Related searchesbody image causes and influences
harold lloyd renewed interest
cavity magnetron applications
bangsian fantasy characteristics