- 'Bullies', A Story Of Friendship, Booze And Brawls In An Oakland Biker Bar
- His new memoir is about the biker subculture, the struggling city of Oakland and his reflections on the violence in the East Bay Rats' lives and his own. It's called "Bullies: A Friendship." He spoke with FRESH AIR contributor Dave Davies.
- The Who's 50 Greatest Songs
- Recorded in the same session that produced "My Generation," the song is another celebration of the mod subculture, replacing angry defiance with something more communal and kindhearted. Originally slated as a B-side for "My ....
- When Cultural Appropriation Becomes Fashionable
- “Society allowed teenagers to indulge in subcultural looks as long as they cleaned up for job interviews later. ... His work has appeared in a range of other publications both print and online, from Briarpatch Magazine to Feral Feminisms.
- Unearthing the Secret History of 'LA's Deadliest Punk Rock Gang'
- Murder's In!, out now through Feral House Publishing, the story of "LA's deadliest punk rock gang" is told through the eyes of the aptly-named Frank the Shank, the notorious chieftain in the LMP gang who was eventually arrested for murder.
Feral Subculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feral Subculture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.