- Ferberite definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Ferberite Fe2+WO4
- Ferberite. Fe2+WO4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Monoclinic.
- U-Pb ages of ferberite, chalcedony, agate, 'U-mica' and pitchblende
- In detail, we present new U-Pb age data of ferberite (from Clara Mine), chalcedony.
- Mining Boom in Quebec: Alain-Jean Beauregard
- The mineralization consists of quartz veins with scheelite, hubnerite and ferberite minerals.
- Ferberite: Ferberite mineral information and data.
- Ferberite-Hübnerite Series . Occurs in high-temperature hydrothermal veins, greisens, and granitic pegmatites; in alluvial and eluvial deposits.
- Ferberite Mineral Data
- Comments: Ferberite with minor siderite selvage.
- Ferberite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ferberite is the iron endmember of the manganese - iron wolframite solid solution series. The manganese endmember is hübnerite.
- FERBERITE (Iron Tungstate)
- Ferberite belongs to a series with another mineral, Huebnerite , MnWO4.
- ferberite. A photo of the mineral ferberite. Class: Tungstates/Molybdates.
Ferberite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferberite books and related discussion.