- Ferberite definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Ferberite Fe2+WO4
- Ferberite. Fe2+WO4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Monoclinic.
- U-Pb ages of ferberite, chalcedony, agate, 'U-mica' and pitchblende
- In detail, we present new U-Pb age data of ferberite (from Clara Mine), chalcedony.
- Mining Boom in Quebec: Alain-Jean Beauregard
- The mineralization consists of quartz veins with scheelite, hubnerite and ferberite minerals.
- Ferberite: Ferberite mineral information and data.
- Ferberite-Hübnerite Series . Occurs in high-temperature hydrothermal veins, greisens, and granitic pegmatites; in alluvial and eluvial deposits.
- Ferberite Mineral Data
- Comments: Ferberite with minor siderite selvage.
- Ferberite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ferberite is the iron endmember of the manganese - iron wolframite solid solution series. The manganese endmember is hübnerite.
- FERBERITE (Iron Tungstate)
- Ferberite belongs to a series with another mineral, Huebnerite , MnWO4.
- ferberite. A photo of the mineral ferberite. Class: Tungstates/Molybdates.
Ferberite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferberite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespersonal liberty
nuclear meltdown causes
kamehameha day celebration commission
the route of all evil