- Pike Sullivan, Last F. Eberstadt & Co. CEO, Dies at 86
- Starting in 1962, Sullivan worked for Ferdinand Eberstadt, a pioneer in mutual funds and legendary dealmaker whose work included the 1928 merger of Dodge Bros. Inc. into Chrysler Corp.
- How we get to World War III
- History teaches us that large wars begin for many complex reasons, and that notwithstanding our obsession with poor old Archduke Ferdinand, it was probably not simply his shooting that spawned World War I. But… there are now so many global flashpoints ...
- In Havana, Pope Francis is no John Paul II
- The pope is spending four days in a country whose Communist dictatorship has remained unrelenting in its repression of free speech, political dissent and other human rights despite a warming of relations with the Vatican and the United States.
- Tricky Dick vs. the New York Times: How Nixon declared war on journalism
- Tricky Dick vs. the New York Times: How Nixon declared war on journalism EnlargeRichard Nixon speaks to the Associated Press Managing Editors annual meeting, Nov. 17, 1973.
Ferdinand Eberstadt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferdinand Eberstadt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Ferdinand Eberstadt Topics
Related searchesoceanic zone
ablution ablution in hinduism
james hutton evolution
kale culinary uses
deep sleep state