- Top Definition. ferengi. 1) A race and culture characterized by a mercantile obsession with profit and trade, and their constant efforts to swindle people into bad ...
- Retro Review: False Profits
- Janeway learns that these Ferengi are Arridor and Kol, who disappeared into the Delta Quadrant while the USS Enterprise hosted negotiations for the rights to the Barzan wormhole.
- Poll: Porn Site Fans Prefer Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump
- GinoMachiavelli. Hollywood Ferengi would pull all the stops when they smell Profit. Shinn Diggle.
- Editorial: Return our country to its moorings
- They'll blend in like the famous Martians who landed in area 51 (actually, they're Ferengi named Rom, Quark and Nog, ie. Star Trek DS9....) And yet, how many Americans think they are going to attack us tomorrow?
- Machismo is ruining the tech industry for all of us. Equally
- Essentially, we're Ferengi. If you've read this far you're probably wondering what this has to do with women in tech. In truth, not much.
Ferengi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferengi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslens optics lens construction
battleship potemkin uprising history
university of georgia statistics
dream dictionary weeding