A selection of articles related to fern.
Original articles from our library related to the Fern. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fern.
- Fern: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Laka, Puck Power: Rain-Making, Protection, Luck, Riches, Eternal Youth, Health, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Male Fern: Correspondences
- Dryopteris felix-mas Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Luck, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Maidenhair: Correspondences
- Adiantum pedatim Folk Names: Maidenhair Fern Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Venus Power: Beauty, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Fern is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fern books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hardy Ferns - Clemson University
- South Carolina. Height/Spread. While most ferns average between one and three feet tall and wide, some, such as resurrection fern, grow only a few inches tall.
- Ferns for Indoors - Purdue University
- duced in our homes for successful fern growth. This publication discusses the basic ingredients for fern culture in the home—cool room temperatures, moist soil ,.
- Sword Fern (Polystichum munitum) - Washington Native Plant Society
- Sword Fern (Polystichum munitum). Wood Fern Family. Sword Fern stays green through rain, snow, sleet, and dark of night.
- Growing Ferns from Spores - New England Wild Flower Society
- Raising ferns from spores is surprisingly easy if you obtain clean, viable spores and sow them ... fern produce modified leaves or leaflets that harbor the spores.
- Fern Canyon - National Park Service
- Fern Canyon. Millions of years ago, a retreating sea left these coastal bluffs behind. Waters draining to the ocean sculpted the rocky formations into sheer ...
Suggested News Resources
- Silver Fern reluctantly agrees special meeting on Shanghai Maling deal
- Silver Fern Farms, New Zealand's largest meat processor, will hold a special meeting of shareholders on its planned tie up with China's Shanghai Maling Aquarius, despite saying it "is of no benefit" and risks being "disruptive" to the deal.
- Former Silver Fern Donna Wilkins says Southern Steel has ignited Invercargill ...
- ROBYN EDIE. Donna Wilkins. Wilkins, who played 64 times for the Silver Ferns, has been an interested spectator through the opening stages of the season and has hailed the Steel's start.
- Senior spotlight: Josh Fern
- When senior Music Performance major Josh Fern began to play “big kid instruments” in fifth grade, it was Lisa Simpson who helped him decide which one to pick. “I decided pretty early I wanted to play flute,” he said.
- The Avatar, Fern Gully Effect
- Proof of the Avatar/Fern Gully effect is easy to come by. A quick study of Western universities and environmental organizations would provide enough evidence that a real journalist (should one such be found) could not fail to make the connection.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fern is a member of a group of about 12,000 species of vascular plants that reproduce via spores and have neither seeds nor flowers. They differ from mosses ...
- A Brief Introduction to Ferns - American Fern Society
- A Brief Introduction to Ferns. Introduction. Ferns have been with us for more than 300 million years and in that time the diversification of their form has been ...
- Bridging design and flora, we sell a curated assortment of plants, plant designs, custom vertical gardens and inspired items for the home.
- Fern | Define Fern at Dictionary.com
- Fern definition, any seedless, nonflowering vascular plant of the class Filicinae, of tropical to temperate regions, characterized by true roots produced from a ...
- Fern, Flavors From the Garden
- FERN, Flavors from the Garden is a vegetarian restaurant offering a diverse selection of seasonal, local fare in Plaza Midwood, Charlotte, NC.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.