- Fernand Fonssagrives
- At the time the picture was taken, Lisa was married to the Parisian Fernand Fonssagrives. Born in 1910 to a sculptor father and a musician mother, he, Penn and Richard Avedon were the holy trinity of photographers in New York during the post-war years.
- This Futuristic Jewelry Collection Turns Robots Into Wearable Art
- Ms. Fonssagrives-Solow comes from cultural royalty. She's the daughter of French photographer Fernand Fonssagrives and Swedish supermodel Lisa Fonssagrives, step-daughter of famed Vogue photographer Irving Penn and wife of New York real estate ...
- The Reflected Eye photography exhibit opens in SoHo, New York
- The show includes Images from iconic photographers Jerry Schatzberg, Fernand Fonssagrives, Rankin, Ralph Gibson, Bob Gruen, Ted Allan, Horst P. Horst, Paul Hesse, Herbert Matter, Sandro Morriconi, Timothy Greenfield-Sanders, Francesco Scavullo, ...
- Pirelli calendar at 50: how a soft-porn institution promoting tyres won the
- Lara Stone's armpit-flashing, full-frontal pose nodded to Helmut Newton's composition; a sun-dappled Kate Moss shot to the shadow-play of Fernand Fonssagrives' beauty photography.
- Pirelli calendar at 50: soft-porn staple that won fashion set over
- Laetitia Casta photographed by Herb Ritts for the retro 1999 Pirelli calendar. It is an assignment that Kate Moss, who has appeared on the cover of British Vogue 36 times, described as “the best job ever”.
Fernand Fonssagrives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fernand Fonssagrives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fernand Fonssagrives Topics
Related searchesmihai eminescu junimea
insulin dosage and timing
moksha means to achieve moksha
vertical bar mathematics
thomas b marsh rejoining