Fernando Pessoa Spanish
A selection of articles related to fernando pessoa spanish.
Original articles from our library related to the Fernando Pessoa Spanish. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fernando Pessoa Spanish.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Fernando Pessoa Spanish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fernando Pessoa Spanish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teach Yourself Italian
- Their publishing house has a Spanish name, Marcos y Marcos. They are Italian. Their names are Marco and Claudia.
- The City of Lost Things: Rediscovering Fernando Pessoa's 'The Book of Disquiet'
- Thus observes Bernardo Soares from his café table on a sidewalk esplanade in The Book of Disquiet, the largely forgotten modernist classic by seminal Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa.
- Clive James: 'As my immune system underwent one of its regular replacements, I
- The great Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa, who was a social rebel in almost every way, was firmly conservative on the subject. “To have touched the feet of Christ,” he said, “is no excuse for mistakes in punctuation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.