A selection of articles related to ferroelectric effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Ferroelectric Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ferroelectric Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Ferroelectric Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferroelectric Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ferroelectric polarization switching with a remarkably high activation energy
- Orthorhombic GaFeO3 (o-GFO) with the polar Pna21 space group is a prominent ferrite owing to its piezoelectricity and ferrimagnetism, coupled with magnetoelectric effects.
- New Materials Push the Embedded Tech Envelope
- A human-skin-inspired multifunctional e-skin uses a micro ferroelectric material that can discriminate static and dynamic pressure and temperature. Professor ....
- Researchers decode interface switching effects in ferroelectric memories
- The sample interface, between ferroelectric BiFeO3 and a doped Mott insulator, shows promising behavior in its ability to switch from a less- to more-conducting state when exposed to an electric field.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ferroelectric Effect Topics
Related searchesmedical university of biaystok
fn f2000 operation