- India Ratings downgrades outlook on non-ferrous metals sector to negative
- Non-ferrous metal producing companies such as Vedanta, Hindalco, National Aluminium Company are post lower profits, hurt by falling prices in international markets combined with increased competition in domestic market from Chinese imports. "Although ...
- Turkish imported ferrous scrap prices static as fresh deals done
- The Turkish ferrous scrap market remained stable Tuesday as a spate of deals came to light affirming Monday's sentiment.
- Ferrous metal stocks' spike: Many questions remain
- The share prices of ferrous metal players have seen a sharp rebound in recent past, including on Tuesday.
- Ferrous supply chain reeling amid unprecedented hike in steel, iron ore prices
- The ferrous supply chain reeled March 7 amid a precipitous and unprecedented climb in steel and iron ore prices. Platts 62% Fe IODEX jumped a whopping $10.70/dry mt (or 20%), its largest daily hike ever, to reach $64.
- EXPLORATION: Worldwide non-ferrous budgets drop 19%
- A 19% decline in worldwide non-ferrous metals exploration budgets in 2015 compared with the previous year, as well as the lowering of the sector's aggregate market capitalization to levels not seen since early 2009.
Ferrous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ferrous books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.