A selection of articles related to fervent charity.
Original articles from our library related to the Fervent Charity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fervent Charity.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers,...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
Fervent Charity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fervent Charity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Put on the new man
- B. 1 Peter 4:7-8 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
- Westminster Window
- fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover a multitude of sins. I Peter 4:8. After a fishing trip with his dad Cale Eckl proudly display's his catch.
- Is it necessary for priests to tell people about the Plenary Indulgence
- A conversion which proceeds from a fervent charity can attain the complete purification of the sinner in such a way that no punishment would remain. 83.
- not,1nfrequently dismissed with a shilling, and ad-
- to each suchdistrict, though well meant, charity will yield.
- House to House
- “And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins” (1 Peter 4:8). Love does not sweep sin under the rug.
Suggested News Resources
- Devotion: Let the family live
- You may have different faiths and beliefs, but the Bible encourages you to be united, 1 Peter 4:8: “And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among
- And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE
- "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall This scripture not only tells us to have charity, but to have FERVENT charity!
- 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers
- Have fervent charity among yourselves - Warm, ardent love toward each other. On the nature of charity, see the notes at 1 Corinthians 13:1.
- 1 Peter 4:8 - And above all things have fervent charity among
- 1 Peter 4:8 - And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.