A selection of articles related to feverfew.
Original articles from our library related to the Feverfew. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Feverfew.
- Feverfew (Tanacetium Parthenium)
- This herb is used for colds, flu, fevers, and digestive problems. Also is wonderful in relieving eadaches. Make a sachet of feverfew and carry it with you for protection against illness and preventing accidents....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Feverfew: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum parthenium Folk Names: Featherfew, Febrifuge Plant Gender: Masculine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Feverfew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Feverfew books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What's Going Around: flu in children
- Dr. Maust says he has seen more cases of flu in children over the past two weeks than he has since flu season's unofficial start in November.
- Chong Wei targeting fourth All-England title
- “In the preparation aspects, everything is fine, just that I caught a fever few days ago but that is not a big issue and I have fully recovered,” he said.
- Scientists link Zika firmly to paralysis, as patients in Tahiti know too well
- “They did not report having fever, some reported a mild febrile illness 10 days before, but hadn't seen a doctor,” she told STAT.
- 'Full House' and 7 Other Long-Forgotten TV Shows Coming Back
- Those observing this trend may well wonder why we now find ourselves in the tight grip of reboot fever. Some of it can simply be chalked up to desperation — traditional network television simply isn't pulling viewership numbers that it once did.
- A healthy medicine chest
- Feverfew can be effective for treating headaches, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, stomachaches and toothaches. Capsaicin, found in hot pepper like cayenne, can be used as a topical cream to reduce pain and inflammation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.