- FIA post-qualifying press conference - Russia
- Q: Nico, congratulations. How nervous were, though, after making a mistake on that final attempt, with your helmet off and strolling down the pit lane that somebody might pip you for pole position?
- FIA confirms revised engine regulations for 2017
- Formula One racing's governing body, the FIA, has announced its official approval of new power unit regulations for next season. The changes are aimed at reducing costs and guaranteeing supply for customer teams, closing the performance gap between ...
- FIA Friday press conference - Russia
- James, if I can start with you. Toro Rosso have made a good step forward over the winter but perhaps you haven't maximized potential over these first few races. Is that why John Booth has been brought in?
- FIA Thursday press conference - Russia
- Daniil, I'll start with you, as it's your home race. Twenty-second birthday this week also.
- FIA president Jean Todt: 'We need to increase the use of electric cars'
- Surveying the petrol-fueled melee from the FIA headquarters in the Place de la Concorde is the president of motorsport's governing body, Jean Todt.
Fia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.